Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Welcome to the 20th Century...Wait, 21st?!?! C'mon!

I got a laptop, a laptop, a laptop. And she's gorgeous. I am counting on this charming little technological addition to drastically improve my grades. Not to complain too heartily, but UD is no walk in the park. I am stuck in an ugly cinderblock dorm which requires the use of shower flipflops (enough said there, yes?) and the core is so finely crafted that I should have been preparing for such terrors as my Jr. Poet class for the past two years. But no! I find myself in a situation roughly equivelent to falling asleep after a nice picnic and waking up in a war zone. Wow, I'm clearly delusional with lack of sleep for comparing the last year of Ave to a summer picnic. I should get going. Regardless, UD is still quite enjoyable, Sean and I get to spend some time together in between classes and work, classes are still engaging, and I still have a laptop, Brigid is still chewing the scenery, Monica is around quite a bit, etc. etc. So life is good.

...Satisne sanus est?!

2 comments:

Brigid said...

WHAT am I chewing?!

Black Mona said...

yay i made it to your mentions!!! whoohooo*victory*!