Thursday, October 12, 2006

The "Free Verse" Blog : Illustrated


First and foremost, "Happy Birthday, Shannon!" I shall toast to your health and happiness and imagine myself back in Independence with you and Moses smoking flavored camels, complaining about life, and thinking how much better things would be if we were in control of the world.





Second, to quote one of my favorite movies, which was quoting one of my favorite poets who was quoting one of my favorite books which the movie previously mentioned was based upon (this is why I became a literature major) (pardon the language, it’s a Vietnam movie): This is the way the f***ing world ends. Look at this f***ing shit we're in, man. Not with a bang, a whimper. And with a whimper I'm f***ing splitting, Jack! footnote
1. Apocalypse Now, The Hollow Men by T.S. Eliot and The Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad.

Third, my Love wants to enjoy some r&r tomorrow, but due to my lack of paper right now, I have a feeling I’m going to be trashed. I'm glad he finds loopiness cute. *sigh* never mind. School is bad for me sometimes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Meggie! The Birthday was great! I'm 22. Wow. I feel OLD!!! :)

Black Mona said...

hey...i'm leaving a comment...now it's your turn! i'll try and update so that you have something to comment on...*sigh* why can't these things just happen by themselves?

Awesome Sean said...

Could this be more awesome?