Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Day in Black


In order to assuage certain people's anger (*coughseanandmonacough*) which occurs whenever I don't post, I have been trying to think of something to post. ...before I realized that in being out of college I've got nothing to say. Sorry. It happens. So I am going to try and bore you from checking this blog by describing my daily tasks:

To begin, today I went shopping with my mom, dad and sister. While wandering desperately throughout the store I browsed through...browsed through the...um, through the jewlery. Wow. That's boring me too much to finish.

I'll try again. Later at another store I shopped for clothing. Now, those who have known me for several years will have noted that three or four years ago my wardrobe was almost completely black. I gradually discovered other colors of the rainbow: colors such as gray, white and brown. After living with Monica and Maureen I was violently shoved into a world of bright "happy" colors. Further, whenever Mona and I shopped together she would constantly throw more bright colors at me to try on in order to confuse me into buying anything not neuteral. I did not dislike the result. However, since Monica wasn't around to run interference between me and the black section of the clothing store, today I came away with four black items to add to my wardrobe. Eh, whaddayagonnado? It worked for Queen Victoria.

5 comments:

Awesome Sean said...

But I don't want to marry that positively large protestant Victoria...

Meghan said...

Fine. Why not marry an positively skinny Catholic Meghan with the same color scheme?

Awesome Sean said...

No updates????

Meghan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meghan said...

I can't!!!!