Monday, January 08, 2007

Call Me Crazy

...or just call me.

I just deleted an entire post that was completely and totally inane. Due to the lack of ready access to the internet, my creativity in my blog has dwindled to a trickle. Though my much loved critic of my blogging frequency is likewise MIA in his blog. Hmm? However, I will attempt (for the second time!) to fulfill his request.

To begin with, my primary goal this break was to relax after a rather draining semester. Within this intense (and ultimately exhusting) work I have been working all the intellectual faculites of my brain in planning the achievements of each of my future goals.

*
*
*
*

It will require all the strain and hard work such as I have exhibited over this break, but I'm sure I will be successful in the end.

1 comment:

Black Mona said...

haha....lovin' it, LOVIN' it.